To me, thats ridiculous. just as ridiculous is Rediff’s top five Tamil movies of 2005. Take a look,
1. Thavamaai Thavamirundhu (Excuse me? A 4 hour movie with two intervals that reeks of mega serial sentiment is a top movie of 2005??)
2. Raam (Hmm, a good effort, different, good music, maybe..)
3. Kanaa Kandein (Eh? I want to meet the writer of this piece. Padatha paakaamalae ezhudhitaangala? Director avanga frienda?)
4. Kathal (Ok, top five this one is)
5. Anniyan (Now we are talking!)
Now, lets see what Sify’s list is.
1. Chandramukhi (Thalaivar, ’nuff said)
2. Anniyan (ambi, remo, anniyan nu friends ellaarayum classify pannirkomey!)
3. Ghajini (Actually, naa Sanjay Ramasamya love panla pa..)
4. Tirupaachi (Like it or not, its a hit. Kumbuda Pona Dheivam..)
5. Arindhum Ariyaamalum (Sleeper hit, Arya scores)
4. Arindhum Ariyaamalum
Ya thats mine. What does your list look like?
EDIT: Hmm, Do I smell a tag? 😀