Thats what I would do to Nanda Periyasamy, the director of the crappiest Tamil movie of 2005. I am kicking myself for having seen this movie in a theatre. Let me give you a small synopsis. No, actually I am not going to waste my time writing about a shitty movie like this. Even if you are a rabid Arya/Sonia Agarwal fan, please skip this movie, please, please.
To the 7 brave souls who bore the brunt of the movie with me. Friends, I salute you (THANKS for not kicking my ass and also for paying up ;-)). And hey, we will meet again in 5 years and eat Biryani by the Kolam, okva?
To do list after watching OKK (cute abbreviation for a horrible movie)
1. Find out the college watchman’s birthday and celebrate it at midnight.
2. Never tell the heroinee ‘THANKS’, because THANKS implies there is no love.
3. Walk out of class at 12 ‘o’ clock in the afternoon and sight adichify the heroinee.
4. Write down ten things I like and compare with heroinee’s list only to find that both are identical, down to same handwriting.
5. Watch Sethu, just to get the expressions right.
Now, for the saving grace of the movie (every crappy movie has one). Yuvan Shankar Raja’s music enthralls and amazes. Percussion and guitars abound, combined with some heady vocals (KK kicks ass). I am humming Ondrai Sirithu Azhudha Idathil Maru Janmam Edukiromey… as I write this.
I think we should have seen Jetti chi Thotti Jaya instead.